The Biltmore is Columbia’s sophisticated, mid-rise, apartminiumTM community located in beautiful Forest Acres. We offer efficiencies, one, two and three bedroom apartment homes featuring generous sized closets and spacious great rooms with open kitchens - perfect for today’s relaxed lifestyles. Homes feature large windows and expansive glass balcony doors providing abundant natural light for our well designed floor plans. For added convenience utilities are included with the rent and each of the two buildings is complete with an access entry system, as well as passenger and freight elevators. Residents enjoy entertainment-sized balconies with expansive views and serene South Carolina sunsets. High-speed Internet access is available in every home. As an added convenience, each building features ultra-easy, air-conditioned clothes care centers.
- Entertainment-sized balconies
- Abundant natural light
- Choose an accent wall color
- Expansive balcony views
- Extraordinary closet space
- Sprawling, open floor plans
- High-speed Internet access available in all homes
- Utilities included in the rent
An understated elegance is portrayed by our lushly landscaped grounds. The lighted, fountain-fed monument sign at our entrance welcomes visitors and residents alike. Mature trees, abundant flowers and shrubs create a garden atmosphere. Contrasting with our city architecture, escape to The Biltmore’s unique pool area which stands alone, nestled among tall pines for a secluded escape with nature. A custom-designed, brick barbeque center and inviting patio furnishings provide for relaxation and entertainment pleasure. Another place to unwind is in the beautifully furnished club room located in the west building, featuring a full kitchen, lounge and wide screen TV. This is where residents meet to enjoy planned community activities for adults and children, respectively, and where private gatherings are held. It is also a Wi-Fi Hot Spot with the added convenience of being located near the resident business center complete with facsimile machine, copier and free Wi-Fi. For those in the habit of exercising, the fitness center is open 24/7. If you prefer playing sports to working out with machines, join your neighbors for a game of sand volleyball behind the east building. There are no excuses for not being in shape at The Biltmore, particularly with the added benefit of a new Gold’s Gym right behind us.
- Two, six-story, mid-rise buildings
- Lighted monument sign with water feature
- Elegant circle drive entry
- Lush, manicured grounds
- Mature shade trees
- Beautifully landscaped entrance area
- Planned activities
- Sand volleyball court
- Aerobics fitness center
- New Gold’s Gym right behind us
- Exquisite, secluded pool area nestled in piney woods
- Pool-side, custom brick barbeque center
- Newly remodeled resident club room with lounge, full kitchen and wide screen TV; also a Wi-Fi Hot Spot; great venue for community events and private gatherings
- Resident business center; fax and copier
- Access entry system
- Passenger and freight elevators
Location, Location, Location
The Biltmore is located at the corner of Beltline Blvd. and Forest Drive in the premier residential area of Forest Acres, named best neighborhood in Columbia, with proximity to everything and the best cost of living! Dining, night life, universities, downtown, shopping, and major employers including Ft. Jackson are all only minutes away. And, of course, it is a huge benefit, and rare for most communities, that so many things are within walking distance like salons, doctors, and the mall which is just across the street! Or, you can simply hop on the bus for a quick and easy commute to anywhere in Columbia. If you have children, key to your living decision is the school system, and The Biltmore is located in Richland 1 area which means THE BEST SCHOOLS IN COLUMBIA at ALL grade levels. A.C. Flora High School is in Richland area 1 and is also directly behind us – a very short walk away.
- Set in beautiful Forest Acres community with the best cost of living in Columbia
- Minutes to universities, the State House and medical centers
- Three miles to Ft. Jackson
- Moments to major thoroughfares
- Across the street from the Richland Mall, restaurants, shops, services and daily conveniences
- City bus stop at our front door
- In Richland 1- rated the best school district in Columbia
The Arruth Factor
Beyond the myriad tangible benefits The Biltmore offers, it is our management company which sets us apart. Owner-managed by Arruth Associates, Inc., a family owned business established in 1972, The Biltmore offers its residents something most unique - a long, family tradition of personalized service and commitment to excellence. The Arruth family of professionals at The Biltmore looks forward to greeting you and taking you on a tour of our exceptional community combining city luxuries with country amenities. At The Biltmore you will receive incomparable value for your hard earned dollar. The floor plan you choose, the amenities you enjoy, and the service you receive combine to give you a home you will love. Come live at The Biltmore and join our family in saying “there’s no place like home”.
Excellent property, staff and service.